Bachelor of Science (Nursing Studies)
Course Learning Outcomes
- Apply broad health knowledge to a range of theoretical and practical nursing situations.
- Access, evaluate and synthesise relevant information from multiple sources using digital technologies to inform nursing practice.
- Anticipate and identify potential challenges and develop appropriate nursing strategies and solutions.
- Critically analyse, interpret and conceptualise complex nursing practice.
- Demonstrate a global outlook with respect for cultural diversity, including Indigenous cultural competence.
- Demonstrate autonomy, accountability and judgement for own learning and professional nursing practice in accordance with nursing standards for practice.
- Understand the Registered Nurse Standards for Practice required by governing bodies.
- Independently communicate nursing knowledge, concepts and values clearly and coherently.
- Work collaboratively within the nursing team and with other health care professionals to ethically and effectively respond to diverse health care challenges.
- Academic: All applicants are required to be Registered Nurse in their country of original or should have a recognised equivalent Diploma.
- English: IELTS 6.0 with no band less than 6.0 or equivalent. View entry requirements.
*There are 16 additional units that may be credited as Advanced Standing, allowing students to complete the course in one year.
CRICOS Code: 083404D
Course Code: Y61