Bachelor of Commerce
Course Learning Outcomes
- Access, analyse and critically evaluate relevant information to solve challenging business problems systematically.
- Apply broad discipline knowledge to a range of business situations, incorporating international/global/cultural perspectives.
- Collaborate effectively in team settings to produce measurable outcomes.
- Communicate business knowledge, concepts and advice persuasively and clearly in both written and oral formats, using relevant technology.
- Generate creative ideas for business innovations that respond to opportunities and constant change.
- Reflect on feedback and critique one's own performance in order to identify and plan opportunities for development.
- Value professional behaviours and/or personal citizenship that reflect an appreciation of the interrelationship between business ethics and corporate social responsibility.
The Bachelor of Commerce prepares students for a diverse range of business-related careers. Students graduate with an evidence-based career e-portfolio along with a situated learning experience and learn how to apply the theoretical concepts studied in a practical and real world setting.
Possible future job titles
- Business Development Manager
- International Business Consultant
- Management Consultant
- Trade Manager
- Administration Manager
- Operations/Production Manager
- Business Analyst
- Foreign Affairs and Trade Officer
CRICOS Code: 094285D
Course Code: W23